Samuel PVG – Tomahawk serves Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Paper, Food & Beverage industries with typical fabrications including half-pipe reactors, fermenters, evaporators, shell and tube heat exchangers, nutsche filters, dimple jacketed vessels and columns. Having gained vital experience meeting the challenges of these specialized industries, we strive to continuously build on our Tomahawk operation’s core competencies of custom fabrication, strict quality assurance and focused customer service.
Samuel PVG - Tomahawk is dedicated to building corrosion-free vessels with design attributes such as high-purity, contamination-free, sterile surface and 100% drainage. Understanding that product integrity is crucial to our customers, we employ a comprehensive documentation program that validates every component used, and we can be relied upon to provide verifiable accounting of their project at any step in the design and fabrication process.
• ASME Code and ISO 9001 certified
• Materials of construction include 300 series stainless steel and higher alloys including Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel, and more
• Highly experienced with “spec” jobs
• Extensive engineering and project support
• Uniquely skilled workforce provides superb craftsmanship and consistent quality
• Specialized quality testing and documentation packages
• Special finishing and heat transfer options
Samuel PVG - Tomahawk
1119A Bridge Street
Tomahawk, WI 54487